This is a Review of Altshift, the latest fat loss diet book by Jason Seib. Is this diet right for you? Would it help with your weight loss success? I provide the key information on Altshift in this review to help you learn what the plan is about and how it works. The goal is to help you make the most informed decision about this product.
What Is It?
It is a weight loss diet plan that comes as an electronic book (eBook) aimed at men and women who want to lose body fat and keep it off forever. AltShift was created with a number of important questions in mind that affects the weight loss process and your ultimate success with losing your excess body fat. It’s approach is to show you how to eat smarter by choosing healthy weight loss foods, and the right time to eat them to promote consistent, optimal fat loss. The diet is also designed with simplicity and motivation in mind which are key factors that affect how long dieters stay on a diet and gain success with it.
The creator of the AltShift diet, Jason Seib, is a health and fitness author, speaker, coach and podcast host. Jason is co-author of The Jassa Method, author of The Paleo Coach, co-host of the popular JASSA Podcast, founder and co-owner of CPC Fitness and Fat Loss, a successful small gym in the Portland, Oregon area, as well as founder and co-owner of JassaFIT.com, an on-line training site and community.
The Diet Review
There are so many weight loss diets on the market today that it can be a struggle choosing one that would work for you. One thing that’s universally agreed upon, though, is that it’s important to choose a diet that allows you to be consistent with your weight loss efforts until you actually lose all the weight you want, and to keep the fat off permanently. The AltShift diet by Jason Seib is specifically designed to help users maintain motivation and compliance with the diet. It also utilizes special nutrition methods to ensure that your efforts result in efficient and permanent fat loss.
If you can go on a diet, eat foods you enjoy, lose weight, and not gain it back, it is a good diet for you. Since AltShift takes all these factors into consideration and it was created by a trusted professional, I believe it’s worth trying out.
The product is a digital eBook that doesn’t include any physical/tangible components. You will be able to immediately download the eBook when you purchase. No printing, handling, shipping and customs costs, and zero delivery time. You can read it on your computer, tablet, smart phone, or print it.
AltShift is designed to support your fat loss goals through asking what we should eat to be healthy and lean, and also when we should eat those foods to make the most of their macro-nutrient content and to keep our bodies from adapting and halting fat loss.
This product is one time payment and lifetime access. Plus, it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee that covers you if you decide during that period that the plan is not working for you.
See Full Product Details On The Official Site
The Pros And Cons
It’s good for product reviews to have a section that outlines the benefits and drawbacks of the product. AltShift has a lot of advantages for a weight loss diet that I think most people would appreciate.
- Focuses on strategic food selection that sustains a healthy metabolism to help you consistently burn fat.
- Your calorie and macro-nutrient intake would not be the same each day. This is a good approach for helping users not get bored from eating one way.
- Credible name behind the product – Jason Seib is a respected health and fitness professional who has built his career by helping thousands of people to change their perspective and find a healthy, sustainable path to their goals.
- The plan relies on simple instructions that are easy for anyone to understand and follow.
- The diet is designed to help users stay motivated so that you remain on the diet and keep results coming.
- Anyone can use this diet and find success. It doesn’t matter if you have hundreds of pounds to lose or just 10 pounds, and it doesn’t matter how old you are, what gender you are, or how many diets you have tried in the past.
- Jason Seib carefully designed AltShift to meet all your needs for weight loss dieting. I cannot find any negative attribute of the product or the creator to point out. But as with any other weight loss plan you must follow the diet with discipline to get good results.
While the AltShift diet is not the only diet that has a good approach for weight loss, it certainly offers very good value for money. For just $25.00, I think it’s one of the best bargains for a product in this category. The bottom line is if you’re interested in losing weight you should strongly consider getting AltShift.
Click Now To Check It Out